Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Digit-al Dozen Does Monochrome; Day 2


Day 2 of DD challenge.  For this mani, decided to use a variety of blue stamping polishes to make the mani theme appropriate; this is what I came up with.


Started with a base of one coat of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls topped with one coat of Barry M Texture Effects Lady, no top coat.


Used an assortment of Mundo de Unas and FUN stamping polishes.  The order shown is the order that they were placed, starting at the thumb and going clockwise.


Stamped using MJ VII.  (I just love the baby blue shade of stamping polish on the ring finger; also super impressed with the vivid navy on the thumb and cobalt on middle.)


While I really am loving this textured look, my desire to topcoat all mani's prevailed, so topped with SV to finish.



Here's the other ladies Day 2 awesome mani's!  


Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

  1. This manicure is so gorgeous! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get me some Barry M textures (well, need is the wrong word). Love all the variety of snowflakes in your stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, wow, those are some amazingly beautiful blue stamping polishes! I'm totally swooning over the ring and pinkie shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silver and blue is one of my favorite color combos! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this with top coat! And your stamping is always so so flawless! Amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Top coat is so important... i really love more with instead without!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think topcoating was the right choice, it really makes the sparkle in the base pop! Your stamping is impeccable as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome - once the topcoat's on it almost looks like the snowflakes are floating over the base.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Barry M Textures is amazing. Agreeing with Vic above, those snowflakes look like they're floating!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I am also loving that blue on the ring finger! So icy and perfect for the mani!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving those vivid cobalt blue ones! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!