Friday, April 18, 2014

Digit-al Dozen Does Texture; Day 4

I'm a day late getting this post up...the stat holiday today just means cramming the same amount of weekly work into 4 days versus doing it in 5....just longer hours all week for me....by the time I got home yesterday, I was just too tired to do the post!  Sometimes, it seems hardly worth taking the day off.....then, today, I woke up not feeling the best.....anywayyyy, enough excuses lol..... we are still on texture week for Digit-al Dozen; here's the mani I came up with for Day 4!


Started with a base of two coats of OPI My Vampire is Buff on all fingers except accent, which is L'Oreal The Palace Life, topped with SV.  


Stamped using MoYou Festive-14 (pinky), W212 (thumb), W105 (index) and MoYou Festive-09 (middle and ring).  Stamping polishes are white Konad, black, bubble blue and avocado FUN, Mundo de Unas 15 and 16.

W212

Using assortment of jelly polishes (L'Oreal Miss Pixie, L'Oreal Mango Mamma, OPI I'm Never Amberrassed, and OPI Don't Violet Me Down), coloured eggs on index finger.

Added dots using texture polishes; Sinful Ruby Mine, Nicole by OPI Lilac Gumdrops, Nicole by OPI Candy is Dandy and Kiko 643.

I was really trying to leave big dollops of the texture polish to get a raised look...here's a close up to show how much!

Decided to outline the eggs on the index using Sinful Ruby Mine.  

Added flocking powder on index, middle and ring fingers.  


Added a few more dots on middle to finish.  Left like this; no topcoat on any nails.


Here's the other ladies Day 4 mani's!


Thanks for looking!


11 comments:

  1. Aww it's just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love the chick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This design is really cute and perfect for Easter. I'm not sure about flocking powder though. I'd make a mess of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little chicken just looks soooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, these are so adorable!! I love the 3D effects - they turned out so well

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and crisp and clean! And look at the bunny butt! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!