Saturday, April 12, 2014

Easter Eggs!!

Sorry for the unexpected blog hiatus...it wasn't planned but life just go in the way of doing posts!  I've still been doing mani's just haven't been able to finish a post.  This is a mani I did for this past Sunday's Adventure's in Stamping pastel challenge and almost a week later and am finally finishing the post.  Better late than never as the saying goes! I've already posted it in the group but hadn't here so thought now is as good of a time as any to to it!



Started with a base of skittles; polishes used starting at thumb and going clockwise are L'Oreal Macaroon Me Madly, Jessica Lime Cooler, L'Oreal Royally Yours, Butter London Molly Coddled and Jessica Banana Peel, all two except Macaroon Me Madly, which is 3.  Topped with SV.


Stamped using MoYou Festive Collection-13 (thumb), MoYou Festive Collection-14 (index and ring), Pueen38 (middle) and BM-402 (pinky) with Konad white special polish.



MoYou Festive Collection-14






MoYou Festive Collection-13






BM-402


Pueen38


Topped with SV to finish.



Have a great weekend!


3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!