Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Ho Ho Ho!

When I was looking through my holiday plate images over the weekend, I came across a string of Ho Ho Ho's and thought they might be cute for a funky french; this is what I came up with!


Decided I wanted to go with a natural nail look; started with two coats of  L'Oreal Wishful Pinking.  While I topped with top coat, I can't recall if this pix is with it or without.

Using a new glitter application method discovered recently thanks to Simply Nailogical, which is putting the glitter on a latex free sponge and then applying it so the glitter gets absorbed into the sponge and glitter only goes on the nail versus the clear base, applied NYX Silver glitter at tips.  


Using same sponge method, applied Elevation Polish SBP: Flurries.  In hindsight, I should have went with less is more as this is a little chunkier than I would have liked.


Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top. Really loving the look of this, with and without the added Elevation Polish glitter.  It would be a great base for so many mani's...or even just like this!


Stamped using BFF Natal using red Konad special polish.


BFF Natal


Top coated again.


Unfortunately, I couldn't get a great pix of the Ho Ho Ho part really well; it is one of those mani's that looks so much better in real life.  I tried a pix with flash but it still wasn't the best.


None the less, I liked how this turned out! 

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!