Sunday, December 28, 2014

Last of the Christmas Nails!

Hopefully you are having a great weekend and enjoying the holiday season! We visited with the hubs family yesterday; these were the nails that I was wearing!


Started with a base of two coats of Cirque Lonesome George.



Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on top prior to stamping.


Using Mundo de Unas #1, stamped with an image from Sugar Bubbles SBS 08.  


Added red circle stones as berries.


Top coated to finish.  Unfortunately, the top coat again turned the stamping polish again despite a layer of top coat before stamping.  Grrrr!  But it was pretty none the less!


Sugar Bubbles SBS08


Look - The Grinch!!!  I just got this plate a few days before Christmas but I do hope to use it for next year!


I was pleased as punch how the stamping turned out on both hands (thanks squishy stamper!) as all nails lined up pretty good!  Here's a pix of my right hand; I dotted berries for it.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend; thanks for looking!


4 comments:

  1. This is such a great manicure, and that base polish is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how these turned out! That image plate looks like a lot of fun. A few of those images would be great for making decals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!!!!!!!
    http://fashionailsartsbyanna.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!