Started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls on all fingers. Added a thin coat of ILNP Success on ring and index fingers. I made three stamper decals using images from BFF 31 (the tail is from the tiger on the same plate) using combination of acrylic paints and ILNP Success. Note that the snake head image was shrunk first using the UberChic Luxe Stamper, then restamped on Konad regular to make the stamper decal. I actually made a regular size decal one too but there was no way it was going to fit on my nails; even the shrunken version didn't all make it on my nail.
Then stamped ring and index finger with an image from Yours YS05.
Top coated with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.
The next day when I was out and about, I noticed that the flakies were much more visible and shifty in the daylight, so took another pix; I'm glad I did as these ones look the best, I think. I also wanted to apply matte top coat before I took them off....but forgot. Next time!
This isn't something that I normally wear on my nails but I didn't mind it! I really like the effect that the flakies added and am really happy that I finally got some ILNP flakies, even though you don't seem to see them being used much lately. Always late to the party but at least I made it!
Thanks for looking!