Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Digit-al Dozen Does Gradient; Day 2

For day 2 of the Digit-al Dozen gradient theme, I'm sharing a gradient of pinks using Salon Perfect polishes that I had picked up on the Easter weekend during a quick cross border trip.  These nails were so much brighter than really shown, it's too bad they don't show how vibrant they really were!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a sponged gradient using Salon Perfect Tickled Pink, Let's Not Coral and Tropicool Punch (nope, not a typo!) , shown with no top coat.


Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.


Stamped using an image from Pet'la Koy.


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.


Here's the other ladies Day 2 gradient mani's!



Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! How are the Salon Perfect polishes? I've always wanted to try them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The formula is average; not the worst I've ever used but not the best. But not bad considering the price point and readily avail at Walmart in US. They have lots of neons which is great!

      Delete
  2. It's so beautiful! What a perfect gradient! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!