Saturday, April 9, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas Does Kids TV

It's Friday Saturday and that means 40 Great Nail Art Ideas challenge!  This weeks theme is kids TV and I might have misinterpreted the theme; I thought anything kids might watch on tv, but wonder if perhaps the intention was tv shows/cartoons, versus a movie they might watch on their TV.  But right or wrong, misinterpreted or not, I only have these nails to share so they will have to do!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a gradient of Contrary Polish Fresh and Sprout.



Sponged on OPI The Man With The Golden Gun.

Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.


Used assortment of images; BFF 39 (middle and thumb), MJ LI (index and ring) and Stampholic 3 (pinky) using Funky Fingers Dark Knight.


BFF 39



MJ LI




Stampholic 3









Did a couple brush touch ups then topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.


Here's the other ladies kids tv mani's!


An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!