Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Digit-al Dozen Does Negative Space; Day 3

Here's lace nails for day 3 of Digit-al Dozen does negative space challenge!  I actually didn't mind these nails until I seen the polish drag on the index.....then I'm like, nope, nope, nope, don't want to share them but the worst part is that I didn't even see the drag until I uploaded the pix!  This has happened more than once to me lately which makes me think I had better move forward that eye exam that I've been putting off because I don't see the drag until I see the macro.  I also don't know what is happening lately with all this polish drag; I've never had so many issues in the last two months or so since I was a nail newbie!  I can only surmise that its weather related (too hot and humid when I'm doing my nails), application error or brush issue (which I've had in the but noticed it and just switched out the brushes), or if I maybe got a weird batch of top coat.  I'm pretty sure it is the weather making drying of the polish really slow but I haven't changed the amount of time between applciation and top coating but I am getting highly annoyed with it so I hope it ends soon!


Started with my regular base of Duri Rejuv as it is negative space week!  Stamped using FunkyFingers Dark Knight using an image from ZZ Lace 1.


ZZ Lace 1


Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.


Added some french tips using guides.


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.


Here's the other ladies Day 3 negative space mani's!


An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this is so pretty, these negative space lace mani's are my fave. It's amazing.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great!! They're so fancy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!