Thursday, August 11, 2016

Jade Holografico Delirio Rosa and NM07

As I sit and wait for some stamper decals to dry for some what I'm hoping to be really cool nails for Digit-al Dozen week while watching today's Olympic highlights, I thought I'd share this easy peasy, simple mani from a few weeks ago!



Started with a base of two coats of Jade Holografico Delirio Rosa, shown with no top coat.


Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.


Stamped using Funky Fingers Dark Knight using an image from Nail Matinee NM07 using a FAB clear stamper to help with image placement (and still not perfect!)


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.


Different lighting; look at that holo!!!! 


Hope you're having a great week; thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!