Friday, December 2, 2016

Fall Leaves

I know I said I wouldn't post any more fall manis but I did these a couple weeks ago when I thought there was a fall challenge in a nail art group I belonged to so did them....only to discover when I went to post that the challenge had already passed and I felt it was too late to post them!  Derp!  So thought I would share them now anyway!  


Started with a base of two coats of Nerd Lacquer Some Bastard Who's Presumably Responsible; shown with no top coat.


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with an image from UberChic Lovely Leaves.  I was going to leave it like this as wanted to highlight the base polish but decided to add some more stamping.


UberChic Lovely Leaves





Added some more leaves using a different image from the same UberChic Lovely Leaves plate.  Stamping polishes used are MdU 7, 46, 53, Girly Bits Fire Engine Red, Moyra SP 03 and Kiko 323 (brown for the tree trunk).  


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly ton Top to finish.


Have a great weekend and thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mani, there colours are def fall & I love how you stamped the image with the different shades.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the multicolored stamping, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name of that polish lol great Mani love the colour and design
    xxSazxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!