Monday, December 5, 2016

Two Brands Collide

Two or maybe even three weeks ago, I had a couple polish orders arrive in the span of a day of two.  I had opened them up and set them aside to put away but when I sat down one night to do my nails, they were still sitting out, these two polishes sitting side by side and I thought, hmmm....they kinda look like they might go together for a mani, so I decided to use them...this is what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Pahlish Garden of Magic, no top coat.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Sponged Girly Bits One is Never Un Oeuf.


I had no idea what to stamp on these, but then thought if ever I have done nails that looked like magical dragon skin....or mermaid scales....this has to be it!  So stamped using an image from MOD 80 using CND Gold Chrome using the ever popular scale image.


MOD. 80


Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Overcast skies; showed all the colours just a little bit better!


I cannot believe the shift and shimmer in these nails; they were so cool to look at!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!