Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Snowflakes!

This is what I was sporting Boxing Day last year at the hubs family Christmas get together but didn't have time to share.  Pretty simple and classic I think!  I also added more images to extend the mani during the busy holiday season....pix is at the bottom of the post!


Started with a base of two coats of KBShimmer Chilly Pepper.



Added a coat of top coat.


Stamped using Chez Noel 003 with an accent of MoYou Festive Collection-0-6 using Girly Bits White Wedding.


Added a coat of top coat to finish.


A day or so later (can't remember but I see tip wear in the pix lol!),  added images from Bundle Monster BM S219 (index), Born Pretty BP-L018 (thumb), Chez Noel 002 (middle) and Chez Noel A001 (pinky) to change it up a little.


Then finished it off with top coat.


It was a great way to extend a mani yet change it up a bit, especially over the holiday season!

I do have new holiday/winter mani's done...they will be shared soon!

Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!