Monday, August 21, 2017

Digit-al Dozen Does Story Genres; Day 3

I'm super late now with the Digit-al Dozen story genres manis because life unfortunately got in the way of me doing the posts last week, but I do want to finish posting as many story genres nails I have done!  This mani represents romance; which is probably 98% of the novels that I read!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a gradient base of China Glaze Bite Me, China Glaze Lip Smackin Good and China Glaze Sweet As Pinkie Pie.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with images from Kelly Negri KN 31 (index and ring) and NailMatinee NM04 (thumb, pinky and middle) using MdU 2.


Kelly Negri KN31



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  Unfortunately, some of the stamping images weren't that secure on the nail and some kinda went everywhere when I added the top coat so it didn't turn out the best.  But hopefully you get the jest anyway!


 Here's the other ladies Day 3 mani's!




Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!