Friday, August 11, 2017

Putting A Little Glam Into My Life!

Here's another set of nails that I did using the green and turquoise combination....this time, used Glam Polish Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! then stamped with the turquoise!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with two coats of Glam Polish Gimme Gimme! Gimme! which dries slight matte.  Shown with no top coat.


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.


I know that I use black or white stamping polishes about 75% of the time for my stamping even though I have a wide range of colours.  So decided to stamp with a little colour using MdU 68 and an image from Marianne XX.  Yawnnnnnnnnn!  But it turned out to be too ho hum boring to me and needed a little jazzing!


Marianne Nails xx



Added a few black and white dots for a little interest.  Still wasn't overly happy with this as I think it might have been better with a slightly darker blue stamping polish but thankfully, another day, another mani and there's always next time!


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.


Have a fabulous weekend; thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!