Monday, August 14, 2017

Digital-Dozen Does Story Genres; Day 1

It's Digit-al Dozen week....the theme this money is story genres. I do quite a bit of reading and wanted to do nails based on books that I have read, but once I looked into all the different genres and tried to think of books that I have read to go with them, I discovered that my reading is pretty narrow minded genre wise, as I don't actually read a whole lot of variety of books.  But hopefully I can come up with five different ones to fit the theme...this mani is based on Cinderella, which is a fairy tale (and I have read it!)


Started with a gradient of iLacquer St. Lucia and Vanguard.  I don't have the base coat pix available as I only did one quick base coat as I knew I'd be sponging on many times.


Added KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using MdU 64 using an image from Marianne Nails n.58.  I really like this tone on tone look and I will keep it in mind for future mani's!


Did double stamping using Delaney Cendrillon and MdU 1.


Delaney Cendrillon.




Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


This was Ms. Cindy; did a base of two coats of iLacquer St. Lucia, then stamped with MdU 64 using an image from Delaney Feerique 002.  Really liking this tone on tone look!


Here's the other ladies Day 1 story genre mani's!




Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Aww, I love these! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful. I need that stamping plate. I am a Disney addict and being a Cindi that's almost Cinderella. Lol. Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that gradient, it really makes the stamping stand out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!