Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Welcome Spring!

It's 12:15 p.m. and spring has officially arrived!  While it's far too cold here for any flowers to be blooming yet, hopefully they will be here once it gets a little warmer!  According to the forecast, it won't be warm for about three more weeks.  In the meanwhile, floral nails will have to do!  Here's what I came up with!



Started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  Then dry brushed with an assortment of polishes: KBShimmer In Yacht Water, KBShimmer Bahama Drama, KBShimmer Hugs and Wishes, KBShimmer Little Boy Hue, Nicole by OPI Hit The Lights, The Kit Smoothie Delight and Painted Polish Stamped in Greenery.


Stamped using an image from Marianne Nails Professional n18 using FunkyFingers Dark Knight.  I have no idea what happened to the middle finger; all I can think of is I forgot to remove the stamped image from the stamp before. Duh! I don't know what I was thinking lol!  I tried to do the brush stroking where I thought the flower would be stamped but that didn't work out all the well on all the fingers.  Maybe just the thumb lol.


Ms. Cindy didn't turn out too badly either; in fact, in some ways, I like it better, especially the thumb!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I thought the mani would look cool if it was matted, so after dotting flower centers to change it up a bit, added a coat of OPI matte.


I don't know about you, but I am glad spring is officially here!  I just hope it truly is the end of winter; no more snow!  I guess we'll see!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!