Friday, March 23, 2018

Bright Floral Nails!

Another mani appropriate for spring!  Heck, I would wear this anytime of the year (and in fact was sporting this in January 2018!) but I am sharing now as spring has officially arrived!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats China Glaze I'll Pink to That, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with MdU 65 using an image from FUN 26.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Decided to add a few dots for interest; dotted using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Have a great weekend and thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. This is taylor from Gearbest.com. I am wondering if we could cooperate together.Our website, Gearbest.com is a fast growing online retailer offering high quality hottest,coolest gadgets at amazing prices. Please let me know if you are interested. my email taylor@gearbest.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!