Monday, March 26, 2018

Pastel Easter Eggs!

Easter has kinda snuck up on me and unfortunately, I don't have any Easter mani's ready.  The holiday lover in me is kinda sad about that.  With St. Patrick's Day, then Digit-al Dozen and life, just haven't gotten around to doing them.  Same for spring.  I am sad about this for sure.  A lot of it too has to do with the fact that I've been busy nights and weekends spending as much time as possible rearranging and organizing my polish space.  And as a result of this, I'm too tired at night to think about doing my nails; plus my nails are taking a beating, that's for sure! But some set backs are worth it for the ultimate goal of having an organized mani area I think.  To top it off, I've been battling a cold with a bad cough for almost a week.  Not that it stops me from doing my nails, just that it makes me want to cuddle under the blankets at night versus doing my nails! Anyway, here's some Easter egg nails I did on the weekend.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of skittles using Nails Inc. Cambridge Grove, OPI It's A Boy!, China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint, Nails Inc. Mayfair Mansion Mews and China Glaze Lemon Fizz, all two coats, no topcoat.


Added a light coat of Nails Inc. Good Vibes.


 Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


 I think this lighting shows the sparkle and colour changing in the top coat a bit better.  It really is such a pretty top coat!


 Stamped using an image from CICI & SISI 12 using Funky Fingers Gesso.  Thank goodness for a clear stamper....and even then, I didn't get all the nails the same.  Maybe some day I'll get this stamping thing down!

 

Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


 Hope you're having a great day!  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!