Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Digit-al Dozen Does Stamping; Day 3

I've had this mani in the archives for a bit; well a long while as it goes back to November 6, 2014!  You know it's been a while as I don't wear my nails this long now.  Rarely anyway.  But I think this turned out pretty cool and thought it would be a great time to share as part of the Digit-al Dozen stamping challenge so this is what I came up with for day 3!


Started with one coat of Quo by Orly True Blue, no top coat.


Sponged on Quo by Orly Baby Blues.


Then sponged on FingerPaints Leonardo's Lime.


Added a coat of OPI The Man with the Golden Gun.


Stamped using images from MoYou Sailor Collection-05.


I even did Cindy; she didn't turn out too badly either!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I haven't stamped like this in a long while; I think I need to revisit this soon!

Here's the other ladies day 3 mani's.!


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!