Saturday, March 17, 2018

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  May you find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and then celebrate with a glass of green beer!  


Started with a base of Essence The Green & The Grunge and Paint Polish Celtic Crelly, no top coat.


Added a thin, light coat of Darling Diva GTO on top of the Essence.


Topped with KBShimmer.


Stamped using UC Mini: St. Patrick;s Day (thumb), MoYou Festive Collection-21 (ring) using Mdu 7 and Bunny Nails HD-B (index, middle and pinky) using FunkyFingers Gesso.


UberChic Mini:  St. Patrick's Day



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!