Monday, April 2, 2018

Easter Nails!

Happy Easter!  Hopefully you had a good Easter weekend!  My weekend was pretty busy but I was able to do these nails over the weekend and wore them all weekend, until last night anyway.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with two coats of Barielle Green With Envy, shown with no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using an image from Lilac's A08 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Shadow stamped accent nail using an image from MoYou Festive 09 using MdU 11 and FunkyFingers Dark Knight.


I had made 4 stamper decals for the lilies using another image from Lilac's A08.  Stamped each of them on a clear stamper, painted, applied sticky base to nails then stamped decals right onto nails once sticky base was tacky/dry to the touch.  Love this method; really makes stamper decals so much easier and faster with a lot less planning ahead!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  Unfortunately, I nicked my middle finger decal with my other hand so it smeared; I hand painted the outline best as I could and tried to save it so I didn't have to redo everything.  Not perfect, but I've done worse!


Added a few dots on accent and lilies for colour and interest.


Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!