Monday, April 30, 2018

Last Blue Mani for April Autism Awareness Month


Today is the last blue mani that I'll be sharing in April for Autism Awareness month.  Hopefully you haven't been bored with the blue mani's all month and I thank you if you have stuck around all month to check them out!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Girly Bits A Piece Of The Puzzle - for Ipads for Autism-Windsor, which was a custom designed charity polish for Human Puzzle Piece For Autism Awareness event in April 2016.  Unfortunately, this shade has been retired by Girly Bits.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Applied stamper decals that I had made using images from Creative Shop 105.


Did a stamped gradient using a couple metallic polishes and applied to ring finger using image from Lesley LS-09.


Stamped index finger using same image from LS-09 and pinky using Dixie Plates Awareness using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!