Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Picture Polish Forget Me Not


I love this bright blue mani with the bold contrasting lines; I did this way back in September 2016 and cannot believe I haven't shared yet!  If I recall correctly, these were the nails I wore for Polish Con 2016 in Chicago; I remember doing my nails right after packing on Friday afternoon and they were just dry to the touch as I went out the front door!  Here's what I came up with!  


Started with a base of two coats of Picture Polish Forget Me Not, no top coat.


Topped with top coat.


Stamped using an image from Marianne Nails n.46 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Added a metal stud on accent.


Topped with top coat to finish.


Thinking back, what a great weekend that was!  Well, except the 11 hour drive to Chicago and the 9 hour drive home.  The time difference accounts for leaving Friday night in rush hour traffic and our lovely random vehicle check by customs on our way into US.  The check wasn't the issue or the reason so much for the delay.  The delay was mainly due to a van full of priests that had locked their keys in their vehicle and every custom agent was going to their aid to try to get one of their doors open.  So everyone who was having a random vehicle check had to wait until they were finally on their way.  I guess they had something more important to attend to, more so that the group of us waiting on the customs agents to have our vehicles inspected!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!