Friday, April 27, 2018

I GOT BIG DOTS AND I CANNOT LIE!

I love how these nails turned out; I did them for my birthday weekend last summer but they chipped and I ended up having to do them again last minute because no birthday girl wants chipped nails for her birthday weekend!  But they were cool while they lasted...to me anyway!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a quick layer base of Sinful Colors Wonder Mint.  As you can see by the application of the Girly Bits Border Patrol, I really didn't have plans to share this but took pictures anyway! 


Did a sponged gradient using Sinful Colors Wonder Mint and Zoya Breezi.


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.


Stamped using acrylic plate XY-F14 using FF Gesso.


Finished with a final coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.


Blue month in support of Autism Awareness has almost ended; I don't think I will have a chance this weekend to do any more posts but will be doing one final autism related mani at month end.  It will be nice to share some other mani's that aren't blue although I still have oodles more to share at some point!  As most of these were archived mani's, I've been wearing a lot of colours this month that aren't blue so have plenty of mani's to share...and a couple hundred archived manis to share at some point!

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!