Saturday, April 28, 2018

Shadow, Shadow Stamping!?!

I think this was a good mani in theory but pretty much a fail in practise but I think it's cool none the less!  I had this idea to do triple stamping but in shadow method so thought I would give it a try!  I did OK on a couple nails and not so good on others but still OK overall I think!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Different Dimension Oh Joy! It's a Boy!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using MdU 3 using an image from UberChic UC1-02.


Shadow stamped using same image from UC 1-02 using MdU 1.


Then stamped again (shadow, shadow stamping?) using MdU 3 again.  This was the most successful nail I think, at least you can make out the three stamps side by side versus slightly off.  Not perfect, but you can see the intent anyway lol.


The entire hand; index finger stamped pretty good too.  The rest are just a hot mess lol.  Even with a clear jelly stamper, cannot get it right!   I think part of the problem was that this is a pretty busy image and it was pretty ambitious to shadow stamp once, never mind a second time.  The rest of the nails look cool none the less like abstract art I think just not the shadow/shadow look that was intended!



Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!