Saturday, September 15, 2018

Digit-al Dozen Does Recreate Your First Blog Post; Day 5

Here's my day 5 mani where I have done another marble mani using some shadow stamping.  I really love the look of marble nails, I don't know why I don't do these more often!  I guess too many other images and designs that I want to use more often!  Anyway, it's been fun recreating mani's; I had to go through blog posts and it was like going down memory lane that's for sure!  Here's what I came up with!


These are my inspiration nails from my post back here on September 21, 2015.


I was a lazy blogger the night I did these nails as my notes say 'Assortment of Purples'.  I did take this pix however.


Did a stamper smooshy base using the colours above.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using an image from Lesly LS-35 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Lesly LS-35



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I thought that was the end of the manis which is why I topped with top coat but decided to shadow stamp using same image from LS 35 using FunkyFingers Dark Knight. I didn't double stamp that well but it's close enough to add interest anyway!


Hopefully you have enjoyed this weeks mani's!  Here's the other ladies day 5 nails!




Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!