Thursday, September 6, 2018

Back To School!

I'm sorry not to have posted in a week or so; I took a few days off around the long weekend and had a super long weekend and unfortunately, didn't have time to schedule any posts.  Thanks for hanging around still!

It's back to school time; in my area, school started on Tuesday although I know some other areas it started in August and some even earlier so I thought I would do some back to school nails!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of skittles using OPI Onyx, CND Yellow Bicycle, Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Beatnik, OPI My Wish List Is You and CND Green Scene.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Made a stamper decal using image from UberChic Uber mini:  School Is Cool, applied to index.  Then stamped more images from the same plate (middle and ring) using FF Gesso and MdU 11.  Then stamped images from Clear Jelly Stamper CJS-44 on thumb and pinky using same stamping polishes.  Added apple to index using same CJS-44 plate.


UC Uber Mini:  School Is Cool




CJS-44




Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Added matte to thumb using My Indie Polish My Perfect Matte.


I noticed lots of police in the school zones the last few days; drivers should be cautious anyway but remember to slow down for the safety of the children!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!