Friday, September 21, 2018

Hello Summer!...I Mean Good-bye Summer!

You know you're behind with your blog posts when you're posting your Hello Summer nails the day before fall officially arrives, not to mention you didn't even get around to sharing your Hello Spring nails at all!  I guess there is always next year!  I did these nails way back in June 2018 right after Indie Expo Canada; in fact the base polish was bought at IEC 2018 and it was the first polish I used right after the show.  Too many other things to share but there's no time like the present as the saying goes!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Paint It Pretty Polish Indigo Rises, two coats.  Unfortunately, this mani shows my nails pretty much at their worst right after IEC; if you have read my posts you will know that I had been dealing with a wonky middle finger for months and how the skin all around it peeled, etc.  Well, this is one of the mani's where the skin was the worst.  I know it looks like hangnail city; it wasn't, it was peely skin and trying to remove it and it being sore and thin.  A lot of the pix, I tried to strategically hold my nails just so to try to diminish it, but sometimes, like here, I wasn't that successful.  


Stamped using images from Marianne Nails Professional n.16 (thumb and index) and Lina 4 Seasons-Summer 01 (ring, middle and pinky) using MdU 1, 49 and 68.


Marianne Nails Professional n.16


Lina 4 Seasons-Summer 01


My favourite nail; even when I shrunk the image, it still barely fit!


I think this was a great send off to summer; tomorrow, I'm share nails to welcome the arrival of fall!  


Have a great weekend and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!