Thursday, September 13, 2018

Digit-al Dozen Does Recreate Your First Blog Posts; Day 3

I'm going to take some creative liberties and share these nails based upon nails that I did here back on July 19, 2016 (but the mani had been in archives for a year so it actually dates back to 2015) versus one of my very first blog posts.  I love how this turned out and I've been topping all the mani's with holographic glitter topcoat since!  Here's what I came up with!


Here's my inspiration mani.  Hmm, I'm not sure which one I like better; I think they both look pretty cool! While these nails are from 2015, I still do those metal stud accent nails on a fairly regular basis; it never goes out of style to me!  But I rarely wear my nails this long now; they don't even look like my nails to me!


Started with a base of Orly TX and Orly Frolic, then did a sponged gradient on Orly Frolic using Orly TX. Top coated with Seche Diamond Dust.  Sorry for wonky middle finger; it is so awkward in pix for months now but it is at the homestretch of growing out!


Stamped with an image from UberChic UC 14-02 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's the other ladies day 3 mani's!



Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!