Saturday, September 22, 2018

Happy Fall, Y'All!

This post is scheduled to go live a couple minutes after the official arrival of fall.  I've resisted doing fall nails as we have had such hot weather but now that fall is officially here, I guess the time has come to start doing them!  I still have spring and summer nails to share never mind fall so I'm not sure how many fall mani's will be shared but I do have a few!  This is a mani that I recycled and wore for a few days; I did the base and wore it one day and while I was wearing it I was thinking that I had have wished I had have stamped spider webs versus the pattern that I did.  Then I thought that the first stamped image just lends itself to double stamping and thought some Halloween images would be good.  But really want to do a spider web base first so so went with leaves...that plus fall is before Halloween so I still have time to do Halloween nails! And who says there's no thought into doing nails; sometimes it take me longer to plan the mani then to do the nails themselves...in fact, most of the time, that is how it is!   Anyway, here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Color Club Lunar Logic, a $3.99 Winners find.  Shown with no topcoat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with MJ XLV using KleanColor Metallic Black.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Thought with the speckled base of the Color Club and the hint of silver in the stamping that this would look good matte; topped with My Indie Polish My Perfect Matte.


The next day, added turning leaves using an image from Lina 4 Seasons-Autumn 02.  Stamping polishes used starting at thumb and going clockwise:  MdU 11, Mdu 9, Mdu 59, Mdu 53 and Mdu 66.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Thought this would look better matte again, so added another coat of My Indie Polish My Perfect Matte.



I loved how this turned out; one of my favourite mani's in quite some time!

Happy Fall Y'all!  Enjoy the cooler temperatures, pumpkin all the things, sweaters, apple cider and all the other fall related items!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!