Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Digit-al Dozen Does Christmas in July - Day 3


Still sharing nails for Christmas in July challenge although these aren't like a play on the holiday but rather sharing them literally lol.  Like these are Christmas nails and I'm sharing them in July!   Good thing we can interpret the challenge as we wish!  I love how these turned out; I did them this past winter but unfortunately, didn't have time to share.  Here's what I came up with!


Can't decide which picture I like better!


Started with a base of Girly Bits Winter Whiplash (November 2018 Polish Pickup), no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using image from Ejiubus EjB-03 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's the other ladies day 3 mani's!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!