Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Digit-al Dozen Does Christmas in July; Day 2

For my day 2 Christmas in July look, I'm sharing nails that can pretty much be worn any time of the year!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  Topped with Great Lakes Lacquer I Speak For The Trees.  This is a stunning polish that looks like glistening snow to me, which is why I bought it!  Hopefully you can see the coolness of this mani by looking past my hand redness and poor cuticles; this was around when they were at their worst but I was still doing my nails!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using MdU Christmas 7 using MdU 1.


MdU Christmas 7.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish. 


Here's the other ladies day 2 mani's!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!