Thursday, July 4, 2019

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Independence Day to all my American friends!  I thought I'd do these nails quickly last night, but quickly turned into almost 2 hours from start to finish but I think they were worth it!  Here's what I came up with!


Started out with a base of Painted Polish Seeing Stripes, Painted Polish Seeing Stars and accent nail of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  The Painted Polish were three thin coats; the OPI, two.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I had made stamper decals for the thumb and index finger using Konad Square 09 (thumb) and UC mini: Fourth of July for the index.  The base for the thumb is the blue microglitter (Seeing Stars) and I filled in some of the stars with the red microglitter (See Stripes); the base for the index is the red microglitter and I filled in the lines using the blue.  Unfortunately, I had cracks in the white lines of the decal for the index so I did some hand painting to try to correct.  After the decals were dry and applied, stamped middle using Wistonia American Pride, ring finger with Chez Delaney Fete 001 and CjS LC10 and pinky using MoYou Festive Collection-44.  Stamping polishes used were Konad red special polish, Moyra SP. 05 and FunkyFingers Gesso.  Added random stars on middle and ring finger using image from Wistonia American Freedom and Konad red special polish.



UberChic UC mini: Fourth of July





Clear Jelly Stamper CjS LC-10



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!