Sunday, June 30, 2019

Happy Canada Day!!

Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians!  I had a really hectic week and just did these yesterday but they'll be on my nails all weekend!


Started with a base of two coats each of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, OPI My Wish List Is You with an accent of Different Dimension Kiss Me Under The Light of a Thousand Stars.


Added a light coat of Funky Fingers Olaf on thumb for some interest and topped all with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


 Stamped all fingers using Clear Jelly Stamper CjS LC-08 using Konad red special polish and MdU 1.  Accent is CNF 001 with Fig Tree Stamps.


 Topped all with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.  It was a little hot and humid yesterday so even though I waited a bit to top coat, I still had a little smear.  I had to use the Konad and MdU stamping polishes as everything else dried too quickly!  Normally I would have done a bit of touch up with the stamps that didn't stamp that well but I did these in cottage country and only had a minimum amount of supplies with me.  But still was happy how they turned out!


Whatever you are doing this long weekend (and hopefully it is a long weekend for you!), please be safe regardless if you are on the water, driving, make sure you wear a hat and sunscreen and overall, enjoy your day and think of  what a great country we live in!


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!