Monday, June 10, 2019

Digit-al Dozen Does Vacation; Day 1

It's Digit-al Dozen week and our theme this month is vacation!  So I did some pretty literal vacation nails featuring travelling any place in the world, flying or cruising; however, you do it, its up to you!  This covers even if you stay-cation!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Fancy Gloss Neon Blue and a gradient of Fancy Gloss Tiffany and Cornflower.  Unfortunately, my base wasn't dry on the gradient and some lifted but I knew I'd be stamping on top enough to cover it so I left it but it does have a bald spot in some of these pictures.


I had made a couple fluid art decals but not all the area of the decals worked so cut out a couple of the areas and decided to use them as accent nails.  Then topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using AK 19 using MdU 52 on index and middle; the rest are UberChic Vacation Mode using MdU 1 and 11.



AK 19.  I love these small images for my small nails.  I love too how I can pretty much get the entire world on two nails versus other plates where I can't fit them on all five!  It leaves for some other images to make the nails more interesting!


UberChic Vacation Mode.  If you are going on vacation, this is pretty much the only plate you need.  It has oodles of vacation imagery!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's the rest of the ladies day 1 mani's!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!