Thursday, June 20, 2019

More Butterflies!


Another butterfly mani; I did these a little over a year ago but didn't get around to sharing them.  Not sure why because I love this mani; here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Zoya Sawyer, no top coat.


Sponged Zoya Tangy at the base of the nails for some interest.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with image from Lina Make Your Mark 04 using MdU 33.


Added butterflies Lina 4 Seasons-Spring 01 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!