Tuesday, June 18, 2019

GlamNailsChallenge; Bees!

I'm late again for the #glamnailschallenge posting on June 16th which was bees!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a textured base of OPI Emotions with accents of OPI Hate To Burst Your Bubble, both two coats, no top coat.


Stamped using images from BM-422 (pinky and index) using MdU 11 and Messy Mansion MM18 on the rest using MdU 2.  I didn't top coat these nails as its kind of pointless using liquid sands if you do but I do wish I had have because some of the stamping rubbed off the next day before I took them off!


BundleMonster BM-422.


Hope you're having a great day and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!