Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Fancy Stamping!

This is just the simplest of stamping nail art but the fancy stamped design really makes the nails! Well, that and the timeless colour combination of blue and white! I love it; sometimes the most simple nails are the best ones!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Ellagee Mojave Twilight, no top coat.


Applied KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with images from Marianne Nails XXL 6 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! And I agree sometimes simple nail art are the best ones!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!