Friday, June 28, 2019

Orange and Peach Circles

I don't usually do these type of abstract kind of nails but I did like how this turn out!  Too bad my pictures seem really dark but hopefully you can see how they look anyway!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of China Glaze More To Explore with accent of OPI Tempura-ture Is Rising.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with image from MoYou Holy Shapes 08 using Hit the Bottle A Flock of Seagulls with accednt of MdU 31.


Double stamped using image from MoYou London Holy Shapes 12 using MdU 108 with accent of Hit the Bottle A Flock of Seagulls.


MoYou Holy Shapes Collection-12




Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I love when I can get a pretty good match with a stamping polish and a regular polish to create a matchy-matchy look and think everything matched pretty good in this one!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!