Friday, June 7, 2019

#FluidFridayFriends/#FluidArtFriday

I'm kinda obsessed with fluid art right now; I love all the different looks that the fluid art creates!  Plus an interesting base for stamping!  So I again did a mani based upon the colour palette chosen for this week!  


Here's the colour palette for this week.
I used Orly Dazzle, OPI My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours and OPI Suzi-san Climbs Fuji-san with clear DYI fluid polish.


The results!  The decals are like mini pieces of art so had to share!





I cut out the pieces I wanted to use on my nails with extra options.


After doing a quick base coat of Orly Dazzle and OPI Suzi-san Climbs Fiji-san on each nail depending on which decal I planned on applying to each finger, applied the decals made and cleaned with acetone.


Applied KBShimmer Clearly on Top to secure and finish.


Normally I would stamp on these and in fact I did, but I'm sharing next week as these nails are doing double duty for fluid art Friday as well as Digit-al Dozen week!  Stay tuned!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!