Friday, November 12, 2021

Fall Leaves


I've already seen some Christmas nails posted and here I am, still sharing fall nails.  Maybe it's because I did so many fall manis?  The last couple years, I did sooo many fall manis that I run out of time before I even get to share them all....and I have a feeling that this is going to happen again this year!  We'll see how many I get posted this year before the holidays arrive and whatever doesn't get posted, will have to wait until next year!



Started with a base of skittles (again, I know!).  Starting at thumb and going clockwise:  OPI It's A Piazza Cake, OPI Have your Panatonne and Eat It too, Girly Bits Butternut Leave Me, Polish M Maize and Essie Kaf-Tan.  I don't know about you, but I've just been loving fall colours lately!  This is why I wear skittles so often for these mani's; I want to get them all on my nails!


Topped with a thin coat of Fancy Gloss Magma.  Each and every one of the bases go so well with this flakie.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using What's Up Nails B021 with an accent nail of CjS-86 using MdU 59, 66, 106 and 107.


Clear Jelly Stamper CjS-86




Shadow stamped the middle nail using MdU 9.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I took my favourite base of the bunch and did a full mani with it on Ms. Cindy.  Really liked how it turned out too!


Hopefully you're not too tired of fall nails yet as I have more to share!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!