Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Let's Watch the Leaves Turn!


With the cooler weather lately, the leaves are starting to turn and fall more and more so tthis mani is pretty appropriate to share now!


Started with a base of three coats of Whim Moody Blues then topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Stamped using image from Lina 4 Seasons-Autumn 2 with accent of UberChic UC Mini:  Hello Fall & Pumpkin Spice 2 using MdU 59, 66, 106 and 107.



Added a few dots using MdU 66 for some interest and filler.



UberChic:  UC Mini Hello Fall & Pumpkin Spice 2



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!