Monday, November 1, 2021

Jack O'Lanterns!

Every year, I seem to do some type of pumpkin face nails, and this year, I did another one.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of OPI In My Back Pocket, two coats, no top coat.



Topped with Fancy Gloss Orange Pop.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Moyra 90, Dragonfruits using MdU 107.


Then stamped again using Delaney Halloween A001 using MdU 11.


Shadow stamped using same Delaney plate, using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Different lighting.


Natural daylight.


Shade.


The next day, added a coat of Essie Matte About You.


 I loved how these looked; I wore them for several days which doesn't happen too often and got a lot of compliments on them!  They were very Halloweeny!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!