Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Irish You A Happy St. Paddy's Day!


Happy St. Patrick's Day Eve!  


Started with a base of Zoya Hunter (thumb), Girly Bits They're After Me Lucky Charms (index and pinky), Polish 'M Holly Jolly Christmas (middle) and Painted Polish Celtic Crelly on a white soft focus base (Polished for Days; ring).  


Topped Zoya Hunter with a coat of Pure Ice Yule Be Cool.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Applied doubleprocessed stamping images from Lina Feeling Shapely! 02 (dots using Painted Polish Blanc Slate) on top of image from MoYou London Festive 21 (shamrocks using MdU 39), with accent nail of shadow stamping using MdU 37 and 39 with image from UC mini: St. Patrick's Day 02.

I just came across a doubleprocessed stamping mani a couple weeks ago and after watching a tutorial on youtube on the weekend on how to do the method, practiced using the method a couple days ago until I (kinda) got the hang of it.  This is the first mani that I did using it and while it's not perfect, it wasn't too bad for the first time!  I did add a dot here and there where there were voids when the white didn't transfer near the edge of the green stamping.  But overall, I think this is a pretty cool way to add a little extra to stamping without much effort and can see that I will do it again!


Topped using KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!