Thursday, March 17, 2022

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

It's St. Patrick's Day; may you find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, don't drink too much green beer and stay away from those foolish leprechauns!  


Started with a base of two coats of Daily Hues What Band is Next? on white soft blur base, no topcoat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


UC mini: St. Patrick's Day 4



Stamped using image from UberChic mini: St. Patrick's Day 4 using Painted Polish Stamped in Greenery with accent of MdU Irish 1.


Shadow stamped all images using same plate with Painted Polish Woodland Whimsey 2.0.  Also added a few shamrocks on the thumb and shadow stamped them as well.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Ms. Cindy; similar images but not quite the same.  The first layer of stamping is a bunch of greens as I was trying to figure out which green I wanted to use for the shared mani.



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!