Sunday, March 6, 2022

St. Patrick's Day


Another St. Patrick's Day mani!


Started with a base of two coats of Pahlish Wild Lands, no top coat.  I used this polish on Ms. Cindy for another St. Pat's mani last year and decided it needed to be used for a St. Pat's mani this year.  (FYI, it was on Ms. Cindy as I had on Pahlish Four Leaf Clover; my absolute favourite green polish for St. Pat's; I only have one bottle and it needs to be used sparingly!)


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Beauty Big Bang XL-007



Stamped using Beauty Big Bang XL-007 and Lina All Mixed Up using MdU 39.  I didn't have an easy time using the Beauty Big Bang image; it didn't pick up that well regardless of what stamper or even what stamping polish used.  That is why it's only a few nails here although I had planned on using it on all nails.  I love he image; it is so interesting but have no time for images that don't stamp.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish,



Thanks for looking!

(Some images have been blurred to remove hangnails.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!