Monday, March 21, 2022

Welcome Spring!

Spring has officially arrived!  


Started with a base of two coats of Rogue Lacquer Feast Mode, no top coat.  This polish just came in the mail; I placed an order in January and it finally arrived!  It was postmarked on January 23rd; almost two months to get here.  The other thing is that I've been wearing green a lot and had decided that I wasn't going to be wearing green for a while, but when I got this, I had to put it on my nails right away!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped accent nails using Marianne Nails n.42 using MdU 5, then stamped and double stamped using an image from Lina 4 Seasons-Spring 02 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Topped using KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Added dots using Painted Polish Stamped in Starfruit.


Then topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


The next day, I sat down to do my nails and seen the words 'Welcome Spring' the plate, so decide to add them on the accent nails using Painted Polish Blanc Slate, then topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I noticed that the dots in the flowers weren't centered when I did my nails the next day; I actually thought that I dotted them off center, but looking at the pictures above, they were fine!  It's like the top coat floated/moved or something on several fingers (middle, index, thumb)!!!  I've never had this happen before!  I thought I was off so fixed them by making larger dots when I added the stamping as well.  Really weird.


 Enjoy your day; thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!