Thursday, March 3, 2022

Going Green!

I'm going green for March, but not in the ecological sense, sorry.  For the first half of March, I'll be  sharing St. Patrick's Day mani's starting with this one.


Started with a base of Pahlish Four Leaf Clover, Pahlish Honeydew and Stella Chroma Forever Twinkle (October 2019 PPU) which is on a white soft focus base.  Love these polishes all together!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped shamrocks using UberChic mini:  St. Patrick's Day using MdU 39, MoYou Festive 75 on the other nails, adding rainbows from Clear Jelly Stamper CjS H14 on the thumb using assortment of MdU and Painted Polish stamping polishes (with a few brush touchups on any stamping imperfections!).  The gold on the thumb is a Pure Ice St. Patrick's Day themed polish that I brushed on but I didn't take note of it sorry, but it was perfect for the pot-o-gold!


Topped using KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I think that Pahlish Four Leaf Clover is my most favourite St. Patrick's Day polish in my collex and I love the combination of the clovers using the MdU 39 as the stamping polish.  So if you think you have seen this combo before on the blog, you're not mistaken!  Also (and not that it matters), I had a crack on my index nail about halfway down the nail; I used acrylic strengthener on it until it reached the free edge, then cut down to nubs so you will see a bunch of mani's in the mix with these short nails.  Nubs don't mean I don't do my nails; I still do mani's as 1) love to do my nails regardless how short they are or how many hangnails I have or whatever the issue is and 2) still share them as someone out there, with short nails or not, might get some inspiration from them in their own mani's.  There is no shaming on nail length/condition, etc. here!  Please move on if it bothers you!
Thanks for looking!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!