Thursday, February 22, 2024

Happy Family Day !


Family Day nails from a post earlier this week that I had deleted by mistake!


Started with a base of skittles; starting at thumb and going clockwise, Different Dimension Mystery Proto 353, Different Dimension Mystery Proto 332, Atomic Polish Rum Ham, Pahlish Meringue Clouds and Atomic Polish Selkie.  All two coats on a base of Cupcake Polish White Pop.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Candy Skull M-006



The Stamping Shop Collab - Memes



Images on all fingers except the thumb are from Candy Skull M-006 using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.  On the thumb, the middle image of the kids is from MdU VZ 126, the family words is from The Stamping Shop Collab - Memes, the word day is from the name of the plate from UC Mini:  St. Patrick's Day 5 and happy, I didn't make note of.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!